These are the last six challenges for this year. As usual, we will be sharing everyone’s work during the last week of term.
- Write a story about anything you like or a recount of something exciting you have done recently. You can add illustrations or photographs.
- Find a poem about the summer that you like and learn it (or part of it) so that you can recite it to the class.
- Draw/paint or create a 3D summer scene (you could use Purple Mash).
- Make some food for a summer picnic. You can tell us about it or bring it in to share with us!
- Plant some seeds and record what happens with words and /or pictures.
- Design and make a 3D model of a flower or tree.